Friday, 1 January 2016

Feedback Friday : HotChoc&Read



Heyy..

So we're sort of over Christmas now and finally in the new year! I say sort of over Xmas because if you're anything like me you've still go the decorations up. I hate when the decorations have to come down, the place looks bare! But Happy New Year, finally we're in 2016.

2016 is the year I've been dreaming about, I finally graduate this year. Well as long as I hand in the last few assignments I'll be good.

So for this blog post I'm doing something a little different! I'm going to highlight the year I've had...

January:
The beginning of the year of course! I entered the year watching Alan Carr NYE special, literally how I'm starting 2016. I was going to uni in the week and working at the weekends. I believe I was about 4 months pregnant too, just started telling people. I think I also told my manager towards the end of the month that I was pregnant, I had to come into work and fill out all necessary paper work and write when I wanted to start my maternity leave. I was so scared to tell work, luckily my manager wasn't one of those grumpy one's, I feel like she was even more excited about the news more than me.

February:
All I can remember is being tired. Energy levels were really low and I could not be bothered to do anything other than chill, eat and sleep. At work someone had measles* so I ened up taking my annual leave early.

March:
All I can remember is working hard at uni and work. I was so fed up of working and studying. I just wanted to drop everything! Thank God I got talked out of that though.

April:
My maternity leave started. But I was still studying, at least I only had to focus on judy going to one place. I had COGS scans as my Lil one was small according to the ultrasounds I had.

May:
I had two exams that I was dreading to sit, I managed to get them out the way but as I was more worried about one exam and happened to revise for that one more than the other. May 30th was my due date but nothing happened. I was not happy as I didn't want him in my birthday month. If only throughout the 10 month of being pregnant I tokk advantage of sleep!

June:
So June 4th I had a COGS scan a week over due and very much annoyed that im definitely going to be giving birth in my birthday month. I started getting contractions at 6am and on the 6th at 8:08 am my son was born. Weeks later I was so tired that words can't explain, visitors came near enough every day and the midwife every week for the first few days and weeks.

July:
Still feeling tired but I decided to join the gym. I join the gym all the time but never commit to it. I actually joined the gym with my friend she seemed like she was gonna be a good work our partner. Only from day 1 it was a flop! She turned up late and let's just say I discontinued my gym membership 5 days later, I wanted to go but with someone - never again will I join just because a friend sound ambitious on day 1 for a couple hours.

August:
The last week of July I ended up going to out as it was my bff's birthday. I never wrapped up well so I started to fall ill. I got really bad which was not ideal when looking after a newborn. Lol this was also the month that I had pie and chips and ended up swallowing my tongue bar. That was the end of it for me I never bothered putting a tongue bar back in.

September:
I started to try and get my son into a routine. If I wasn't so tired maybe it would have worked out well but nope, everyday was different.

October:
I started back at uni, organised to begin with as always. I planned part of my dissertation and started reading books essential for my essay due in January. The usual everyday routine on top of this of course.

November:
Started blogging. I intend to change what I blog about dramatically different next year, excluding this blog.

December:
To be honest I started slacking with coursework but towards the end I got back on track. Once Christmas was out the way I felt a bit of relief, I don't think I like Xmas any more :/.. new years eve I watched Alan Carr on repeat and ding done midnight hit. 2015 is over welcome to 2016 so over this post now .. :D